All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of one particular lucky Lancaster (W4964) and its pilots.
- Author BiographyGordon Thorburn is the author of the best-selling 'Men and Sheds'. Already published by Remember When is his practical guide to growing your own, 'The Classic Allotment', 'The Classic Herb Garden', and the 'Pocket Guide to Pubs and their History'. Other books have included 'Cassius, the true story of a courageous police dog', and 'No Need To Die' about American volunteers in RAF Bomber Command in WW2.
- Author(s)Gordon Thorburn
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content NoteOver 100 integrated images
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.05Trending at £35.17
- £6.87Trending at £9.31
- £8.77Trending at £11.57
- £11.33Trending at £15.07
- £9.50Trending at £17.20
- £7.29Trending at £8.06
- £6.65Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.