All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow did writers understand the soul in late seventeenth-century England? This book considers depictions of the soul in literary texts that engage with Lucretius's Epicurean philosophy in De rerum natura or through the writings of the most important natural philosopher to disseminate Epicurean atomism in England, Walter Charleton (1619-1707).
- Author BiographyLaura Linker is Assistant Professor of English at High Point University, USA.
- Author(s)Laura Linker
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight274 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.40
- £8.77Trending at £8.96
- £4.16Trending at £4.77
- £3.20Trending at £4.54
- £4.99Trending at £5.39
- £7.65Trending at £8.53
- £5.96Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.