All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays presents a series of case studies which demonstrates the sophisticated ways in which different readers across the world have approached and interpreted Lucretius' remarkable poem De rerum natura over the centuries, from Lucretius' contemporary audience to the European Enlightenment.
- Author BiographyDavid Norbrook is Emeritus Merton Professor of English Literature at the University of Oxford. Philip Hardie is a Senior Research Fellow at Trinity College, University of Cambridge. Stephen Harrison is a Fellow and Tutor in Classics at Corpus Christi College, University of Oxford.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleClassical Presences
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note15 black and white illustrations
- Weight536 g
- Width148 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDavid Norbrook,Philip Hardie,Stephen Harrison
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.