All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the fascinating musical and dramatic elements within Fidelio, Beethoven's only complete opera.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/09/1996
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleCambridge Opera Handbooks
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight270 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byPaul Robinson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.