All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn expanding set of full-length commentaries written specifically for those who interpret the Bible through teaching and preaching in the church.
- Author BiographyFred B. Craddock is the Bandy Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Preaching and New Testament at Candler School of Theology, Emory University, in Atlanta, Georgia. He is also Minister Emeritus at Cherry Log Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in Cherry Log, Georgia.
- Author(s)Fred B. Craddock
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1990
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleInterpretation: A Bible Commentary for Teaching and Preaching
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight652 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.