Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.04Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs every parent will testify, toddlers are absolutely fascinated by shoes. Toddlers take shoes on and off, undo the Velcro tabs, tie up laces and fiddle with buckles. Leaving the house involves trying on every pair of shoes they possess before the right ones are chosen. All in all, there's no end to the hold shoes seem to have on toddlers.
- Author BiographyFormerly the Editorial Director of Campbell Books, Camilla Reid has had many years experience of conceiving and writing novelty books. Now a mum of a two-year-old herself, Camilla has gained a whole new insight into the peculiar but charming world of the toddler. Lulu's Shoes is the result of conversations with numerous mothers who have all observed a rather alarming obsession in their offspring Ailie Busby has had over twenty books published, including titles by Egmont, Walker and Hodder such as Drat That Fat Cat! and Slugs for Breakfast. As well as collecting vintage jewellery, bags and knitted toys, Ailie confesses to a life-long love of shoes. Her favourites are her wedding shoes - a pair of leopard-print stilettos! Ailie lives with her husband, children and their two cats in Newcastle.
- Author(s)Camilla Reid
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/05/2008
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteColour
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ailie Busby
- Format DetailsToy / die-cut book,Paper over boards,Touch-and-feel book
Most relevant reviews
- deckmeoutphoebe26 Sep, 2011by
A girl is never too early to love shoes - fun book for children!
Every little girl should have this book. Cute, cute, cute and fun to boot. A little old for our toddler, but by the time she is 2 - 3, this will be a firm favourite. I loved it myself!
- 2210warren13 Aug, 2011by
Beautiful, colourful, interactive books!
Only discovered these books recently and my 20 month old daughter loves them. They're beautifully illustrated, very colourful and interactive. Think she'll enjoy these books for a long time as she develops the skills to do the interactive parts. Her favourite at the moment is 'This is Lulu', she asks for it every day. Would recommend.
Best selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £5.47Trending at £7.95
- £2.89Trending at £3.04
- £1.85Trending at £2.62
- £2.81Trending at £2.96
- £5.30Trending at £5.48
- £7.79Trending at £8.42
- £2.39Trending at £2.62