CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explores the landscapes of Provence and Languedoc, drawing on prehistory, protohistory and Gallo-Roman antiquity, focusing on a place or artifact. Archival curiosities invite inquiry and speculation: artefacts are read as realia, and history as an uninterrupted sequence of object lessons.
- Author BiographyGustaf Sobin's books include Voyaging Portraits (1988), Venus Blue: A Novel (1991), Breaths' Burials (1995), By the Bias of Sound (1996), and Towards the Blanched Alphabets (1998). A novel, The Fly-Truffler, set in Provence, is forthcoming this year.
- Author(s)Gustaf Sobin
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note15 b/w photographs, 8 line illustrations, 1 map
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.