Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionFrom film stars to politicians, tycoons to writers, dissidents to lifestyle gurus, this book features a selection of interviews conducted in the unforgiving proximity of a restaurant table.
- Author BiographyLionel Barber, editor of the Financial Times, has steered the newspaper to three Newspaper of the Year awards. He has co-written several books, lectured widely, and appears regularly on international TV, and radio. Barber graduated in 1978 from St Edmund Hall, Oxford University. In 2009 he was awarded the St George Society medal of honour. A long time FT foreign correspondent in Washington, Brussels and New York he is also a member of the Board of Trustees at the Tate.
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPortfolio Penguin
- Out-of-print date24/04/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight605 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byLionel Barber
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.