All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionA celebration of the monuments and landscape of Upper Egypt. It also covers the major sites of Upper Egypt, including Abydos, Dendera, Esna, Edfu, and Kom Ombo. It highlights the remarkable temples at Abu Simbel, with their colossal figures of Ramesses II and his lovely wife Nefertari cut from the living rock.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL HAAG is a writer and photographer based in London. He has photographed and written Alexandria Illustrated (AUC Press, 2004) and Cairo Illustrated (AUC Press, 2006), and he is the author of Alexandria: City of Memory and Vintage Alexandria: Photographs of the City, 1860-1960 (AUC Press, 2008).
- Author(s)Michael Haag
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Content Note125 colour photographs, 4 maps
- Weight476 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.