All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book focusing specifically on talent management, retention and leadership in the luxury industry. It explores how to lead and manage the people this industry attracts, and the major HR challenges the industry is about to face as the previous generation of luxury pioneers retire and Asia becomes a major player in the luxury world.
- Author BiographyMICHEL GUTSATZ is an international expert in luxury brand management and brand strategy. He advises investment funds, luxury & prestige brands and retailers. As an expert on brand development in China, he helps brands that wish to enter the Chinese market. He is currently Professor & Director of MBAs at Euromed Management (Marseille & Shanghai) and Adjunct Professor of Marketing at CEIBS (Shanghai). His blog BrandWatch at www. michelgutsatz.com is an acclaimed reference in brand strategy. Prior to that, Michel was Human Resources and Internal Communication Director of the Bally Group in Switzerland and managed a design & packaging agency in Paris. He also created the MBA in International Luxury Brand Management at ESSEC Business School. Michel has a PhD in Economics and holds an Engineering degree. GILLES AUGUSTE conducts strategic and global talent assignments for clients in the luxury and retail industries working with world renowned luxury brands. As an expert in family businesses, he assists family firms to face leadership, succession and governance challenges across generation He is currently Senior Adviser at Sociovision, an independent consulting agency specializing in the monitoring of socio-cultural change. Gilles was formerly VP in the leadership consulting practice at AT Kearney Search and served as International Human Resources Director at Cartier (Richemont Group). Previously, Gilles spent eight years in the consulting industry with Bossard Consultants then Gemini Consulting, as Senior Manager, working on change management issues for a wide range of industries. Gilles is also a teacher at the Institut Catholique de Paris and with Luxury Group Academy. He received his Master in Human Resources from the Institut de Gestion Sociale in Paris and is a graduate of the Accelerated Development Programme from the London Business School.
- Author(s)Gilles Auguste,Michel Gutsatz
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight577 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £33.98Trending at £35.21
- £2.80Trending at £4.67
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.04Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.