All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.53Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.98Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.78Trending at £11.86
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/07/2012
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight389 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAmleto Castellani
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1980
- Table Of ContentsLymphocyte Stimulation by Nonspecific Mitogens.- DNA Replication Units in Eukaryotes.- Functions of DNA Polymerases ?, ?, and ? in DNA Replication and Repair.- DNA Synthesis and DNA Polymerases in Tonsillar Lymphocytes.- The Effect of UV Light on the Human Lymphocytes.- Radiation Sensitivity of Stimulated Human Lymphocytes: Relation to DNA Repair and Cell Membrane Activation Processes.- Screening for Deficits in DNA Repair Using Human Lymphocytes.- DNA Repair in Some Cancer-Prone Conditions and in Patients with Cutaneous Malignancies.- Sister Chromatid Exchange in Human Lymphocytes as an Indicator of DNA Damage and Repair in Vivo.- Far and Near Ultraviolet Light as Molecular Probes for Assessment of DNA Repair and Radiosensitivity.- Enzymes from Calf Thymus That Might Be Involved in DNA Repair.- Immunoregulatory T Cell Subpopulations in Man.- Thymocyte Maturation Induced by a Cyclic AMP-Elevating Thymic Factor.- Receptors and Cell Collaboration in the Immune System.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.