All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWordsworth and Coleridge's joint collection of poems has often been singled out as the founding text of English Romanticism. This is the only edition to print both the original 1798 collection and the expanded 1802 edition, with Wordsworth's famous Preface. It includes important letters, a wide-ranging introduction and generous notes.
- Author BiographyFiona Stafford has written widely on Romantic literature. Her books include Reading Romantic Poetry (Wiley Blackwell, 2012), and Local Attachments: the Province of Poetry (Oxford, 2010). She has edited Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice for Oxford World's Classics.
- Author(s)Samuel Taylor Coleridge,William Wordsworth
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight296 g
- Width141 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byFiona Stafford
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £10.11Trending at £11.99
- £9.19Trending at £9.46
- £6.49Trending at £7.72
- £8.77Trending at £9.28
- £7.79Trending at £8.17
- £7.26Trending at £8.10
- £9.16Trending at £10.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.