Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Eric Holtzman
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication31/01/1989
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleCellular Organelles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1400 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of Contents1 Historical Fragments; Methods; Some Terminology.- 2 Endocytosis and Heterophagy.- 3 Acidification; Membrane Properties; Permeability and Transport.- 4 Uses and Abuses of Endocytotic and Heterophagic Pathways.- 5 Autophagy and Related Phenomena.- 6 Extensive Release. Excessive Storage.- 7 Genesis.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.