All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the share price reactions of strategic bidder M&A transactions and their key drivers. This title analyzes the implications of a missed disposal opportunity in the luxury fashion segment. It shows the various drivers of consolidation in dynamic and heterogeneous industry segment over the course of the last two decades.
- Author BiographySteffen Meinshausen completed his studies of business administration at the Private University of Applied Sciences in Gottingen. He was a research and teaching assistant at Darmstadt University of Technology until 2012 where he also finalized his doctoral thesis. He is now working for a leading global investment bank in Frankfurt am Main.
- Author(s)Steffen Meinshausen
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCorporate Finance and Governance
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.