All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.14Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- DescriptionMCQs in Travel Medicine contains over 600 multiple choice questions with detailed explanations which both teach and challenge the reader. In an easy-to-read format this book is ideal for practitioners in busy day-to-day practices and those preparing for examinations in travel medicine.
- Author BiographyDom Colbert has worked extensively in Africa, the Far East and the Caribbean in a voluntary capacity in mission hospitals and has served in many famines and disasters. In 1977 Dom founded the VSA (Voluntary Service Abroad) so that medical electives could work in poor countries. As part of the College of Surgeons of East, Central and Southern Africa (COSECA) he regularly teaches basic science to trainee surgeons and future trainers in that continent. He co-founded the Travel Medicine Society of Ireland and was on the exam board of the International Society of Travel Medicine. Dom regularly delivers lectures at national and international conferences, including delivering grand rounds at the Mayo Clinic in 2009 and delivering the inaugural Eric Walker lecture to the Northern European Conference on Travel Medicine in 2012. He is also an examiner in primary FRCSI and/or Medical students, Benghazi, Kuwait, Khartoum and Dar es Salaam.
- Author(s)Dom Colbert
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Specialty Training: Revision Texts
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width166 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.