All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the challenges and opportunities facing Middle East and North Africa (MENA) countries in the light of multilateral and regional negotiations. Based on papers presented at the Fourth Mediterranean Development Forum, the volume highlights related tensions and tradeoffs.
- Author BiographyRaed Safadi is head of the Trade Policy Dialogue Division and lead economist, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, Trade Directorate, Paris, with overall responsibility over international trade policy issues between OECD Member countries and developing and transition economies. He also undertakes research on international trade issues and is the editor of Opening Doors to the World: A New Trade Agenda for the Middle East. (AUC Press, 1998).
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconomic Research Forum Editions
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Weight490 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRaed Safadi
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.82
- £15.36Trending at £15.66
- £9.50Trending at £14.99
- £30.00Trending at £34.21
- £11.89Trending at £13.67
- £17.99Trending at £21.02
- £10.00Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.