CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionOffers practice questions based on the learning needs of the MRCPCH Part 1 and DCH exams. This title features 330 questions in MCQ, Best of Five and EMQ formats, mirroring the exams. It includes 4 chapters: Emergency Medicine; Ethics, Law and Governance; Hepatology; and, Paediatric Surgery.
- Author BiographyR M Beattie BSc MBBS MRCP FRCPCH is Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist at Southampton General Hospital. M P Champion BSc MBBS MRCP FRCPCH is Consultant in Paediatric Inherited Metabolic Disease at Evelina Children's Hospital, London.
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationKnutsford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date28/04/2016
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byM.P. Champion,R.M. Beattie
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.