All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.42Trending at £17.90
- £24.71Trending at £26.53
- £27.06Trending at £29.68
- £20.63Trending at £28.98
- £8.49Trending at £10.45
- £8.90Trending at £13.03
- £13.01Trending at £16.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book critically appraises the role and value of specific diagnostic and treatment techniques for drug-resistant MRI-negative epilepsy.
- Author BiographyElson L. So is Professor of Neurology, Epilepsy and EEG, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota, USA. Philippe Ryvlin is Head of the Department of Functional Neurology and Epileptology, Neurological Hospital, Hospices Civils de Lyon, Lyon, France.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus. 85 colour illus. 22 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byElson L. So,Philippe Ryvlin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.