All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a failed suicide attempt and recovery in the mad house, Martha is heading for France to be reunited with the one true love of her life. Father Ralph Fitzgerald rescued her from the streets when she was sixteen and was the first person to show Martha true love and affection.
- Author BiographyMartha Long was born in Dublin in the early 1950s and still lives there today. She has written seven critically acclaimed volumes of autobiography, including the bestselling Ma, He Sold Me for a Few Cigarettes. Run, Lily, Run is her fiction debut.
- Author(s)Martha Long
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Weight203 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.18Trending at £13.69
- £13.58Trending at £26.35
- £9.63Trending at £10.53
- £5.57Trending at £5.88
- £7.81Trending at £8.42
- £7.30Trending at £14.31
- £8.57Trending at £9.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.