All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £17.94Trending at £18.57
- £7.43Trending at £8.48
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the general principles of Scottish law relevant to construction contracts and the main provisions of the standard forms of construction contract used in Scotland including: the obligations of employers and contractors; certification; payment; ending a construction contract; remedies; subcontracts; collateral warranties; and insurance.
- Author BiographyMacRoberts LLP is a full-service commercial law firm, working from offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Dundee. The MacRoberts Construction Group is one of the largest in Scotland, with clients including public sector bodies, private developers, contractors, sub-contractors and professionals in all areas of the construction industry. MacRoberts is recognised as leaders in all aspects of Construction law with specialist lawyers able to provide advice covering the full range of construction law issues, across all parts of the construction process, from advice on appropriate forms of procurement, contract assembly and negotiation through to dispute management and resolution, including mediation, adjudication, arbitration and court.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1112 g
- Width183 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.