All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA dreamlike but cutting and unglamourous photographic exploration of a fascinating, conflicted nation. Macao Macau is a photographic exploration of the territory of Macau and its intriguing juxtaposition of Portuguese colonial era buildings with the modern glass towers that house the world's most lucrative site of casino gaming.
- Author BiographyRoger Palmer is an artist who works with photography, wall-drawing, text and other media. His work contributes to international debates on the representation of landscape and its relationship to colonial and post-colonial discourse. He is a Professor of Fine Art at Leeds University.
- Author(s)Roger Palmer,Tim Simpson
- PublisherBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Content Note54 colour and b/w illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width300 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.