All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUses layman's language to explain the principles and problems of flight near Mach 1 and supersonic flight. Filled with nearly 200 illustrations and photographs, this book includes information on aerodynamic concepts, the jet engine, and aircraft stability and control.
- Author BiographyLarry Reithmaier is a retired mechanical engineer who, while at Rockwell International, helped design and develop the F2H, F3, F86H, F100, F101, and F4 jet fighters, the B-1B bomber, and Apollo and Skylab spacecrafts. The author of several technical books on aviation, he also wrote the Standard Aircraft Handbook for Mechanics and Technicians, Sixth Edition; the Aviation and Space Dictionary; Mach I and Beyond; Private Pilot's Guide; and Aircraft Repair Manual.
- Author(s)Lawrence W. Reithmaier
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/1994
- GenreTransport Technology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note1
- Weight508 g
- Width185 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.