All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMachiavelli's The Prince is an important modern work of political science, but it is also one that has been often misinterpreted by students and scholars. This work helps the reader to better understand Machiavelli's consequentialism and realism by using examples from modern films and television series to illustrate his messages.
- Author BiographyEric T. Kasper is assistant professor of political science at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. Troy A. Kozma is associate professor of philosophy for the University of Wisconsin Colleges.
- Author(s)Eric Kasper,Troy Kozma
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication24/08/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.