All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.50
- £8.77Trending at £9.05
- £12.58Trending at £13.80
- £6.40Trending at £6.94
- £7.65Trending at £8.61
- £4.99Trending at £5.44
- £5.96Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes essays that address author's diverse aesthetic concerns, including his Vorticism and his criticism of Western metaphysics, his advancement of the machine as a new criterion for beauty, his encounter with the German Bauhaus movement, and his search for a type of writing ruled by mathematical rather than grammatical laws.
- Author BiographyEzra Pound (1885-1972) is one of the most influential literary figures of the twentieth century. His opinions and literary achievements forcibly shaped the modernist movement. He is the author of many familiar works, including Personae, ABC of Reading, and Cantos. Maria Luisa Ardizzone teaches Italian Literature at New York University and is the author of Ezra Pound e lascienza.
- Author(s)Ezra Pound
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1996
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note30 b&w photographs
- Weight304 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Volume editorMaria Luisa Ardizzone
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.