All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you execute machine tool operations for maximum performance on the job. This book offers you a guide to performing basic as well as advanced machine tool operations and functions. It covers graphs for gear design, comparative tables for machine tools drives, and simplified electrical circuit designs.
- Author BiographyP. H. Joshi is currently heading his own consulting business. He has headed the design offices of Crompton Greaves and Arco Whitney. He is the author of McGraw-Hill's Jigs and Fixtures (0-07-140556-9).
- Author(s)Prakash Hiralal Joshi
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1392 g
- Width185 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.