All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver five editions, Macroeconomics has remained among the most popular intermediate texts in the field.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Hall received his B.A. from the University of California, Berkeley, and his Ph.D. from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He taught at Berkeley and at MIT before going to Stanford. Along with his research and teaching interests, Professor Hall is chairman of the Business Cycles Dating Committee of the National Bureau for Economic Research, which maintains the official chronology of the U.S. business cycle. David H. Papell is the Joel W. Sailors Professor of Economics at the University of Houston, where he teaches intermediate macroeconomics as well as graduate courses in macroeconomics and international economics. He received his B.A. from the University of Pennsylvania and his Ph.D. from Columbia University, and previously taught at the University of Florida.
- Author(s)David H. Papell,John B. Taylor,Robert E. Hall
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication13/05/2005
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight990 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement6th International student edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £41.09Trending at £42.68
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £36.75Trending at £40.06
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.