All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition textbook shows how macroeconomic models for industrial countries may be applied to emerging and developing economies.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Montiel is Farleigh S. Dickinson, Jr, '41 Professor of Economics at Williams College, Massachusetts. He formerly taught at Florida International University, Amherst College and Oberlin College. Professor Montiel held positions as Senior Policy Advisor at the International Monetary Fund and as Chief of the Macroeconomics and Growth Division of the Policy Research Department of the World Bank. He has served on the editorial board of several professional journals and is a past Associate Editor of World Development. He is the author of nine books, including most notably the three editions of Development Economics (with Pierre-Richard Agenor) and a large number of articles in professional journals. Professor Montiel has been a Visiting Scholar at the IMF, the World Bank, the Inter-American Development Bank, the University of Manchester, the University of Helsinki and the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- Author(s)Peter J. Montiel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/04/2011
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note98 b/w illus. 32 tables
- Weight1330 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.