All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £17.94Trending at £18.57
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents theory and experiments in the field of macroscopic tunneling of the magnetic moment.
- Author(s)Eugene M. Chudnovsky,Javier Tejada
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/10/2005
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Magnetism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note109 b/w illus.
- Weight310 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Series Edited byDavid Edwards
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.