All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the work of four modern theorists who have taken on the larger questions spawned by classical social theory. This book examines such phenomena and processes as the rise and impact of capitalism; the centralization and enlargement of authority; inequality; and the historical intensification of production and populations.
- Author BiographyFrank W. Elwell, Professor of Sociology at Murray State University, is the author of The Evolution of the Future (Praeger, 1991) and Industrializing America (Praeger, 1999).
- Author(s)Frank W. Elwell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.