All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of both a dramatic journey retracing the historic voyage of France's greatest 19th-century explorer up the mysterious Mekong river, and a portrait of the river and its peoples today.
- Author BiographyJohn Keay is the author of four acclaimed histories: 'The Honourable Company,' about the East India Company; 'Last Post', about the imperial disengagement of the Far East; the two-volume 'Explorers of the Western Himalayas' and 'India: A History'. His books on India include 'India Discovered', 'Into India' and 'The Great Arc: The Dramatic Tale of How India was Mapped and Everest was Named'. John Keay is married with four children, lives in Scotland and is co-editor with Julia Keay of the 'Collins Encyclopaedia of Scotland'.
- Author(s)John Keay
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/06/2006
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 b/w illus, 8 b/w, 8 col plates (16pp)
- Weight243 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.00
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £5.79Trending at £6.64
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.