CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £20.90Trending at £21.74
- £6.82Trending at £7.72
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £7.49Trending at £8.00
- £4.38Trending at £4.75
- £7.17Trending at £7.25
- £2.94Trending at £3.04
About this product
- DescriptionA terrifically engaging and original biography about one of England's greatest novelists, and the glamorous, eccentric, debauched and ultimately tragic family that provided him with the most significant friendships of his life and inspired his masterpiece, Brideshead Revisited .
- Author BiographyPaula Byrne was born in Birkenhead and has a PhD from the University of Liverpool, where she is a Research Fellow in English Literature. Her first book, Jane Austen and the Theatre , was shortlisted for the Theatre Book Prize. Her second book, Perdita , was a Richard and Judy bookclub pick. A regular contributor to the Times Literary Supplement, she lives in Warwickshire with her three young children and her husband, the critic and biographer Jonathan Bate.
- Author(s)Paula Byrne
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/01/2012
- Content Note30 col plates (16pp), With index
- Weight681 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.