Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.41+ £0.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wonderful new novel from Liverpool's best-loved author. A tale of loss and love set in post-Second World War England and France.
- Author BiographyHelen Forrester was born in Hoylake, Cheshire, the eldest of seven children. For many years, until she married, her home was Liverpool, a city that features prominently in her work. For many decades, she made her home with her husband and son in Alberta, Canada. Helen died in 2011 aged 92.
- Author(s)Helen Forrester
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/04/2000
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight248 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.10Trending at £7.37
- £7.61Trending at £7.95
- £10.57Trending at £11.17
- £10.57Trending at £13.35
- £6.07Trending at £7.99
- £7.79Trending at £10.91
- £11.80Trending at £19.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.