All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new account of Cezanne's complex relationship with his wife, who served as the subject of some of his most iconic portraits
- Author BiographyDita Amory is acting associate curator-in-charge, Robert Lehman Collection, The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Author(s)Dita Amory
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleMetropolitan Museum of Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note168 color + 24 b/w illus.
- Weight1239 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.