All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- Author(s)Adriana I. Figueroa
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication11/07/2014
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note83 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Experimental Techniques.- Structural and Magnetic Properties of Amorphous Co-W Alloyed Nanoparticles.- Breakdown of Hund's Third Rule in Amorphous Co-W Alloy Nanoparticles.- Structural and Magnetic Properties of Co-Pt Nanoparticles.- d-band Magnetism of Ag, Au, Pd and Pt Nanostructured Materials.- Transverse Susceptibility Measurement System for the PPMS.- Transverse Susceptibility of Iron Oxide Nanoparticles Systems.- General Conclusions.
- Author BiographyA. I. Figueroa obtained her B.S. degree in Engineering Physics at the Universidad del Cauca in Popayan, Colombia in 2008. Then she moved to Zaragoza, Spain where she completed her M. Sc. in Physics in 2009 and her Ph.D. in 2012. She is currently a postdoctoral researcher in the Magnetic Spectroscopy Lab of Diamond Light Source, the UK national synchrotron, in Oxfordshire. Her scientific interests are spintronics, magnetic materials and synchrotron radiation techniques applied to magnetism studies.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.