Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the basic principles, applications, and the advanced theory of Magnetic resonance force microscopy. Focusing on the experimental oscillating cantilever-driven adiabatic reversals (OSCAR) detection technique for single electron spin, this book contains research data for those working in the field of quantum physics or magnetic resonance.
- Author(s)Fausto Borgonovi,Gennady P. Berman,Vyacheslav N. Gorshkov
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width163 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.