All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the subject of magnetic polarity stratigraphy and time scales. This book includes the results of research on sea floor spreading, magnetic stratigraphy of the Pliocene and Pleistocene, and postulations on the Paleozoic. It also includes both historical background and applications of magnetostratigraphy.
- Author BiographyNeil D. Opdyke was the winner of the Fleming Medal of the American Geophysical Union in 1996, the george P. Woollard Award of the Geological Society of America in 1987, and the Stillwell Award of the Geological Society of Australia in 1982. He earned his Ph.D. at Durham University, England, in 1958, and went on to get his D.Sc. at the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne in 1982. Opdyke is currently a Full Professor in the Department of Geology at the University of Florida, a Fellow of the Geological Society of America, a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, and a Fellow of the American Geophysical Union.
- Author(s)James E. T. Channell,Neil D. Opdyke
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication19/11/1996
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleInternational Geophysics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 64
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteindex
- Weight654 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.