All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are certain films and shows that resonate with audiences everywhere they generate discussion and debate about everything from gender, class, citizenship and race, to consumerism and social identity. This new 'teachable canon' of film and television introduces students to alternative classics that range from silent film to CSI.
- Author BiographyChristina Lane is Assistant Professor in the Motion Picture Program at the University of Miami. She is the author of Feminist Hollywood: From Born in Flames to Point Break (Wayne State UP, 2000). She has published essays in Culture, Trauma, and Conflict: Cultural Studies Perspectives on the War (Cambridge Scholars, 2007), Contemporary American Independent Film (Routledge, 2004), and Authorship and Film (Routledge, 2003).
- Author(s)Christina Lane
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- GenreThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWiley-Blackwell Series in Film and Television
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width142 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.84
- £29.50Trending at £41.67
- £27.37Trending at £28.23
- £26.39Trending at £27.77
- £20.97Trending at £21.20
- £10.62Trending at £11.68
- £24.74Trending at £35.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.