CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThe origins, early migrations and intertribal relations of the Cheyenne and Suhtaio Indians from prehistoric times to A.D. 1700
- Author BiographyBrian Keefe has studied the various histories, cultures and religions of North American Indians for over fifty years. He has conducted original research into archival and previously unpublished works in both the United States and Canada, the United Kingdom and Western Europe. He has been a regular and welcome visitor among a number of North American tribes, with whom he has many friends, adopted family members and contacts. Keefe's previous works include the well-received, Red Was the Blood of Our Forefathers; episodes of Crow Indian intertribal warfare (2010), and several monographs. He is presently engaged in a number of related projects, one of which is a companion volume to Ma'heo's Children, in order to continue Cheyenne and Suhtaio evolution and history covering the period between A.D. 1700 and 1825. He currently lives in London, England, with his cat and soul mate Wilma.
- Author(s)Brian L. Keefe
- PublisherThe Choir Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGloucester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Choir Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1036 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.