All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe works of Maimonides, particularly The Guide for the Perplexed, are reckoned among the fundamental texts that influenced all subsequent Jewish philosophy and yet also proved influential in Christian and Islamic thought. Maimonides and the Book That Changed Judaism elucidates the complex ideas of the Guide in remarkably clear and engaging prose.
- Author BiographyMicah Goodman is a lecturer at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel a research fellow at the Shalom Hartman Institute in Jerusalem, and the director of the Israeli Midrasha Ein Prat. A prominent public intellectual, he is a leading voice on Judaism, Zionism, the Bible, and the challenges and opportunities facing Israel and contemporary world Jewry. He is the author of two Israeli bestsellers in Hebrew on canonical Jewish texts.
- Author(s)Micah Goodman
- PublisherJewish Publication Society
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJewish Publication Society
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Translated byYedidya Sinclair
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.