CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how individuals enact and keep their career vital over their work life. This book examines the dynamic nature of contemporary careers and how careers change as individuals change in response to such factors as aging, learning, experience or contextual changes.
- Author BiographyS. Gayle Baugh, University of West Florida. Sherry E. Sullivan, Bowling Green State University and The Reed Center for Careers and Diversity.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleResearch in Careers
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byS. Gayle Baugh,Sherry E. Sullivan
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.