All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Life Cycle Engineering series, this is a hands-on reference guide for the maintenance or reliability engineer and plant manager. It takes the guiding principles of Lean Manufacturing and Maintenance and applies these concepts to everyday planning and scheduling tasks allowing engineers to keep their equipment running smoothly.
- Author BiographyRicky Smith is the Senior Vice President of Life Cycle Engineering, Inc. He specializes in developing and implementing successful skills training, planned maintenance and maintenance management programs worldwide. Ricky has more than 27 years of experience in maintenance as a supervisor, manager and training specialist. He has developed proven strategies and processes for identifying maintenance deficiencies within the maintenance workforce. His subsequent training programs are recognized worldwide for their effectiveness in raising the competency and performance level of the maintenance and craftspeople involved in the training.
- Author(s)Bruce Hawkins,Ricky Smith,Timothy C. Kister
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.