All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAtmel's AVR microcontrollers are the chips that power Arduino, and are the go-to chip for many hobbyist and hardware hacking projects. In this book you'll set aside the layers of abstraction provided by the Arduino environment and learn how to program AVR microcontrollers directly.
- Author BiographyElliot is a Ph.D. in Economics, a former government statistician, and a lifelong electronics hacker. He was among the founding members of HacDC, Washington DC's hackerspace, and served as president and vice-president for three years. He now lives in Munich, Germany where he work for an embedded hardware development firm which has to date exactly one employee (and CEO). This book came out of his experiences teaching AVR programming workshops at HacDC.
- Author(s)Elliot Williams
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication07/02/2014
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaker Media
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight821 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £14.91
- £10.93Trending at £20.80
- £22.99Trending at £25.23
- £14.64Trending at £16.85
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £7.99Trending at £15.51
- £21.69Trending at £22.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.