All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThink about all the stuff we throw away every day, like plastic drink bottles and metal cans, magazines and even clothes. This title allows you to help your child turn trash into treasure. It features 101 crafty projects. It helps children to create jewellery from paper, flower pots from plastic bottles and shoulder bags from old jeans.
- Author BiographyJane Bull has created an enormous range of arty activity books for children. 16 award-winning titles including The Gardening Book, The Christmas Book, The Baking Book, The Cooking Book, The Crafty Art Book and The Dressing Up Book, as well as sticker activity books and the Create-a-card kit and Christmas kit, will inspire every child to get creative.
- Author(s)Jane Bull
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/01/2012
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width226 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.10
- £1.99Trending at £2.10
- £2.79Trending at £2.94
- £1.85Trending at £3.53
- £13.99Trending at £15.98
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.89Trending at £3.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.