All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.76Trending at £9.98
- £13.23Trending at £15.90
- £11.20Trending at £12.08
- £9.60Trending at £13.06
- £8.90Trending at £12.49
- £4.54Trending at £4.67
- £4.04Trending at £4.95
About this product
- DescriptionYOUR COMPLETE GUIDE TO BECOMING AND THRIVING AS A FREELANCE WRITER. Make a breakthrough: this book is an interactive and dynamic guide to making money from freelance writing, giving you step by step information with self-assessment and practical exercises to help you really digest essential information.
- Author BiographyClaire Gillman (Cumbria, England), Author and Professional Freelance Writer: writing professionally for over 25 years. Claire has written over a dozen non-fiction books ranging from a documentary style review of The Parachute Regiment to guides on raising teenage sons and living with ageing parents. Claire is currently an editor for Writers' Workshop, specialising in non-fiction. Her critiques and advice to potential authors have helped several of them secure an agent and obtain a publishing deal. She has also run and organized numerous writing courses and workshops, both in London and at residential centres.
- Author(s)Claire Gillman
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight172 g
- Width136 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.