All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides a comprehensive guide to interpersonal relationships, filled with practical strategies and techniques, to effectively put an end to anything from a simple disagreement to a decades-long estrangement. The book covers office tiffs, teenage/parent conflict, family feuds and more.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Lieberman, Ph.D., whose books have been translated into fifteen languages, is an internationally renowned leader in the field of human behavior. He has appeared on more than two hundred programs and is a frequent guest expert on national television and radio shows such as The Today Show, National Public Radio, The View, PBS, The Montel Williams Show, and A&E. Dr. Lieberman holds a Ph.D, in psychology and is the creator of Neural-Dynamics Analysis, a revolutionary short-term therapy. He is a sought-after speaker, lecturer, and consultant across a spectrum of topics. Techniques based on his work have led to groundbreaking advancements in numerous fields and are used by governments, corporations, and professionals in more than twenty-five countries. He lives in South Florida.
- Author(s)David J. Lieberman
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication13/02/2003
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £7.18Trending at £7.81
- £8.35Trending at £9.13
- £8.94Trending at £10.20
- £7.19Trending at £7.58
- £6.49Trending at £8.76
- £7.49Trending at £7.90
- £6.44Trending at £8.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.