All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake Your Own Bucket List isn't someone else's list of exciting activities, people, and wonders of the world. With this book, you will follow your wildest passions - all on your own terms. By answering the 200 entertaining prompts, you will come up with where to visit, what to do, who to see, and, most important, what risky stunts to pull.
- Author BiographyAndrew Gall is an author and advertising copywriter who has written for Huggies, Corona, Hyatt Hotels, Microsoft, and T-Mobile. In 2010, Adams Media published Gall's first book, Everything Is Better with a Gorilla, to the acclaim of Koko the Sign Language Gorilla, the author of F.U. Penguin, and the general gorilla-loving-reading-public everywhere. He currently lives in Chicago, Illinois. Matt Webb is an art director and graphic designer who has worked on design and advertising campaigns for many major companies, including AirTran Airways, Porsche, Corona, Edward Jones, Coca Cola, Hilton, and Crocs. He currently freelances for advertising agencies and designs websites, furniture, and other products. He currently lives in Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)Andrew Gall
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £8.21Trending at £9.48
- £32.43Trending at £39.36
- £11.71Trending at £13.03
- £7.41Trending at £7.96
- £11.83Trending at £12.33
- £9.71Trending at £10.47
- £9.40Trending at £9.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.