All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 40 jewellery projects to suit different tastes, shown in over 420 specially shot colour pictures, and photographs of all finished pieces. This book provides information on the techniques, materials and instructions needed to create a variety of jewellery pieces. It is suitable for craftworkers looking for ideas and sources of inspiration.
- Author BiographyAnn Kay, the editor of this book, is an experienced crafts consultant, editor and writer who has compiled many books on a wide range of subjects. For this book she has selected a range of projects contributed by a team of leading craftspeople and jewellers.
- Author(s)Ann Kay
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date16/09/2011
- Content Noteover 420 colour photographs
- Weight676 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.