All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £38.89Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionCapitalism is the only complex system known to us that can provide an efficient and innovative economy, but the financial crisis has brought out the pernicious side of capitalism and shown that it remains dependent on the state to rescue it from its own deficiencies.
- Author BiographyColin Crouch is Professor Emeritus at the University of Warwick.
- Author(s)Colin Crouch
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight396 g
- Width138 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.