CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of an important aspect of modern family life - the connections between mothers and their children's caregivers. It reveals that mothers walk a fine line between wanting to believe in the quality of care they have chosen, and the fact that they might have made a mistake.
- Author BiographyLYNET UTTAL is an associate professor of human development and family studies at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- Author(s)Lynet Uttal
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication17/06/2002
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.