All listings for this product
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.04
- £1.99Trending at £2.25
- £1.55Trending at £1.89
- £4.49Trending at £5.04
- £5.49Trending at £5.76
- £9.72Trending at £9.85
- £1.85Trending at £3.51
About this product
- DescriptionThrough easy-to-follow exercises, this manual seeks to stimulate new ways to think about colour, generating responses that unlock personal creativity and allowing artists to express themselves with paint. Readers are shown, for example, how to disguise one colour in a scene to accent another.
- Author BiographyJeanne Dobie, a teacher and painter whose work is shown widely and often wins coveted awards, lives in Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Jeanne Dobie
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication28/10/1992
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date08/02/2011
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.